Save the date and mark your calendars for July 14th! Woodstock Film Festival’s sixth annual “NOT So Silent Auction” is appearing at the Wiltwyck Country Club in Kingston, NY as part of the annual summer gala. We’re sure you don’t want to miss this exciting VIP event.
We're writing to request a tax-deductible donation of an auction item. Airline tickets, an island retreat, lunch with a celebrity, dinner for two, a spa day, a rare bottle of wine, a photography session, autographed film posters or instruments, artwork, photographs, memorabilia, sports tickets, Broadway tickets, concert tickets, tennis lessons, ski or snowboard passes, a hotel or B&B stay...
We recognize the importance of promotion and value your donation.Our efforts will generate well over 150,000 exposures through online, newspaper and magazine coverage.
You and your business or affiliation will benefit from the presence of celebrity items. In 2006, we featured an autographed BLONDIE guitar from the Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. This and other items attracted tons of press coverage from around the country.
Your donation of any item valued over $150 receives the following promotion:
1. A web listing on our auction web page (for one year) with a photo, contact info and a link to your website (if applicable). See www.woodstockfilmfestival.com/auction/auction.php
2. Select items will be mentioned in our monthly e-newsletter, which is emailed to 13,000+ readers around the world. Newsletters also stay online as permanent webpages. See www.woodstockfilmfestival.com/newsletters.htm
3. A banner on our home page which links to the auction page
4. Select items will be auctioned at our July 2007 fundraiser party with a VIP guest list
5. Select items will be included in our eBay pre-auction – more amazing exposure!
6. A press release will be sent to the media with select donors mentioned.
7. An additional “thank you” listing with contact info (URL or telephone) will appear in the Woodstock Film Festival commemorative program.
If you are interested in helping support the Woodstock Film Festival, here's what we need from you as a donor.
*Please note that the sooner we have the item, the longer it will generate promotional interest.
1. Item description, value and category (craft, service, memorabilia, art…)
2. A short artist or company bio with contact info, including web page link (if available).
3. A digital photo (jpeg) of the item (if available).
4. Or - you can post your item directly to our auction site at www.woodstockfilmfestival.com/auction/auction.php
All items for the “NOT So Silent Auction” should be sent or delivered to the
Woodstock Film Festival, 86 Mill Hill Road, Woodstock, NY 12498.
Descriptions and jpg photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support!
Lauri Andretta, Victoria Langling, Donna Parisi
Auction & Special Event Divas