Please consider participating in the annual 2008 Woodstock Film Festival
“NOT So Silent Auction” by contributing a tax-deductible auction item.
It’s all about attention, attention, attention!
Given our industry connections, you, your item and your business will benefit from the presence on the website of other spectacular items such as the autographed B-52’s poster, the BLONDIE guitar from the Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony (2006), the signed SOPRANOS poster (2007), the ALL THINGS MUST PASS George Harrison photo, the Dylan photos (NASHVILLE SKYLINE)… These and other items bring attention to all items!
We realize how valuable your donation is and how important promotion is for you. Our website averages 30,000 hits a day with the auction page ranking as the sixth most visited page. Our efforts will generate local, national and international exposure and we anticipate fantastic publicity for all, including additional newspaper and magazine coverage.
Ideal items include Airline tickets or miles, an island retreat, vacation getaway with hotel or B&B stay, lunch with a celebrity, dinner for two, a spa day, a rare bottle of wine, a photography session, autographed film posters, autographed instruments, artwork, photographs, memorabilia, sports tickets, Broadway tickets, concert tickets, tennis lessons, ski or snowboard passes, restaurant coupons...
A donation of any item valued over $250 will receive the following promotion
Other items will be listed online with link and listing:
- A web listing on our auction web page with a photo, contact info and a link to your website (if applicable). This makes your contribution quite literally the cheapest form of advertising you can ever get, AND it benefits our non-profit organization. See www.woodstockfilmfestival.com/auction/auction.php
- Select items will be mentioned in our monthly e-newsletter, which is emailed to 13,000+ readers around the country. Newsletters also stay online as permanent webpages. See www.woodstockfilmfestival.com/newsletters.htm
- An auction button on our home page which links to the auction page
- Select items will be auctioned at our 2008 fundraiser parties with a VIP guest lists.
- Select items will be included in our eBay pre-auctions – more amazing exposure!
- Press releases will be sent to the media with select donors mentioned.
- An additional “thank you” listing with contact info (URL or telephone) will appear in the Woodstock Film Festival commemorative program.
- Items can be uploaded by contributors. Just push the Make a Donation button and fill in the blanks or let us handle it.
- The closing day for the auction is October 6–the day following the festival. This will allow for maximum exposure.
- Time specific items can be posted to end earlier.
With Your Help, the Woodstock Film Festival (WFF) can continue to offer the world’s premier independent films, highlight emerging talent and present intimate panel discussions for adults and youth, featuring top actors and industry insiders.
With Your Help, the Hudson Valley Film Commission (HVFC) can continue to create and support sustainable economic development by attracting film productions like HUMAN FOOTPRINT to film in New York.
All items for the “NOT So Silent Auction” should be sent or delivered to the
Woodstock Film Festival, 86 Mill Hill Road, Woodstock, NY 12498.
Descriptions and jpg photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support!
Lauri Andretta, Donna Parisi and the special events team
If you would rather advertise, please visit our ad info
If you would rather sponsor, plese visit our sponsor info